There are many benefits to enrolling in schools with one-to-one instruction where one teacher works with one student exclusively. Some of these benefits include:
- High-quality interaction where the student feels that he or she is heard.
- The teacher is able to gauge the student’s progress and mastery of the subject(s).
- It gives the students the opportunity to step up and not rely on others.
- It avoids overstimulation and eliminates distractions.
- Low-stress environment.
- If the student is absent, the class will not go on.
- Ability to personalize conversations and assignments.
- The instructor is able to adapt to the student’s communication style.
Thank you for taking the first lesson. Please continue with the next lesson by clicking on the left hand side.